Comrades of the Revolution:
As we continue on our quest to force Mike Brown to instill competence in the front office, it is imperative that we sever all revenue streams to him. While we must continue the boycott and not buy tickets to home games, that doesn't mean you have to stop watching football altogether.
That is why we are proud to announce Who Dey Revolution Sundays sponsored by Blackfinn Bar & Saloon.
Blackfinn, located downtown on 7th Street between Vine and Walnut, will be the official Who Dey Revolution bar all season long! Blackfinn has great food and drink specials, along with 32 flat-screen tv's so you can catch every single NFL game, every Sunday (except of course, if the Bengals home games are blacked out).
What does this all mean for you? Great question. Starting this Thursday, September 3rd at 7pm, YOU can get a head start on the competition.
By donating just $4.50 (in honor of the 4 1/2 wins last season) you will receive an official WDR mug and become an official member of the Who Dey Revolution.
Here is what your membership includes:
* WDR Membership Card- which gets you 10% off all non-discounted items at Blackfinn -- good any time, 7 days a week.
* Bring your official WDR 14oz mug back EVERY SUNDAY to get $1 Miller and Coors during the ENTIRE NFL SEASON!
* Cheap appetizers every Sunday when ordering off the official WDR Gameday Menu.
* Enter to win $1,000 worth of cash and prizes to be given away on Thursday, September 10th.
* Enter to win $300 worth of cash, prizes, t-shirts, etc. given away EVERY SUNDAY AT HALFTIME!