- Geno Atkins, to me at least, is a terror on the D-Line. Obviously, he's going up against backups but still, guy gets into the backfield a lot. He seems a step or steps quicker than whoever only momentarily can stay in front of him.
- Dennis Roland is going to get Carson killed at some point this season. And when that happens, the Bengals be fucked.
- WHERE THE FUCK IS ANDRE SMITH? Ok, he's back. Sort of. But was Alvin Keels exacting revenge on Katie B and MikeyBoy by trying to have Andre Smith never actually play? I mean, with the de-escalator clause and everything, Keels is hurting his and Andre's own bottom line as well. But Smith is still making plenty of money by being fat and hurt. So maybe Keels is cutting off his nose to spite his face. Which when the Bengals are involved doesn't seem that insane. And in reality, who's fault is it that Andre Smith stayed hurt so long? Could it be the same team doctors and trainers that are playing a part in the Antonio Bryant debacle?
- Speaking of Antonio Bryant. Sleeping W/ Bieniemy isn't the only one simmering with anger over how in the hell the situation has gone from AB being the number 2, to AB lining up in the slot now that TO is in the fold, to AB is still injured, to AB may possibly never play a single down for the Bengals. And it isn't just the the Bengals organization that is causing this to be some such a shitstorm. Where are the journalists who have access to the Bengals? Where is the Enquirer on this? Does the Enquirer even exist anymore? I haven't lived in Cincy for a couple years so if it had folded and no one told me I wouldn't be surprised.
- If I had to guess which media member asked for Tim Tebow's autograph after the game it would have to be Chick Ludwig. Who if I'm not mistaken is the same guy that was openly calling for the Bengals to take him in the first round, and then sitting back, popping the champagne, and letting the championships roll in.*
*Peter King may have actually said that last part about the champagne and the winning but you know Chick was thinking it.