During the annual summertime media clambake at the PBS club lounge yesterday, everyone's favorite grillmaster Mike Brown made the following comment (h/t to the Enquirer's Joe Reedy):
"I trust my own eyes on this sort of thing"
I'll say this for Mike Brown, he's never without a good quip. He should do these luncheons more often! Maybe a chili-cook off in October when the weather cools off?
We'll have much more on T.O. (love him/hate him/think he is irrelevant) in the next few days, but for now, let's explore what else Mike Brown trusts with his own eyes:
- After firing up Google Earth, he is convinced that the BP oil spill is only a few drops
- Drew Stubbs only strikes out on very rare occasions
- Rick Pitino has met only 'nice, church-going girls' since his move to Louisville
- The Sega Saturn is definitely making a comeback in 2011
- Lindsay Lohan could make a fine choice as Public Relations Director once she makes it out of jail