Some quicks thoughts about the game yesterday.
- Jonathon Fanene's glorious rattail was on display for all to see yesterday. Showtime is right, Odom going down didn't noticeably hurt the defense. If anything, it probably added a bunch of much needed swagger to Fanene's hair whip.
- Brian Leonard converts that 3rd down shuffle pass 999/1000 times. I'm still a little confused that the ref didn't automatically rule it a first down regardless of where the ball was spotted.
- Bernie Scott vaulted to nearly the top of the list of talented guys Mikey Boy took a flyer on. And he should have a much easier time getting his run on against Oakland than he did in spot duty yesterday.
- Mike Zimmer. Jesus in disguise? Wouldn't rule it out.
- Bob Bratkowski still sucks most of the time. Mike Brown still sucks all the time. Our front office can't suck because it doesn't really exist.